A monthly newsletter with news, fun facts, trends and trivia.
iHeartRadio recently asked our listeners some fun questions about their favorite songs and artists. Here's what they had to say — do you agree?What is your favorite summer hit?
- 22% — School's Out by Alice Copper (1972)
- 21% — California Gurls by Katy Perry (2010)
- 20% — The Boys of Summer by Don Henley (1984)
- 19% — Surfin's USA by The Beach Boys (1963)
- 12% — Summer Love by Justin Timberlake (2007)
- 6% — Don't Wanna Go Home by Jason Derulo (2011)
- 24% — The Bodyguard with Whitney Houston (1992)
- 19% — A League of Their Own with Madonna (1992)
- 16% — 8 Mile with Eminem (2002)
- 15% — Purple Rain with Prince (1984)
- 13% — The Social Network with Justin Timberlake (2010)
- 11% — Boyz N the Hood with Ice Cube (1991)
- 2% — Crossroads with Britney Spears (2002)
- 45% — Eye of the Tiger by Survivor (1982)
- 21% — Lose Yourself by Eminem (2002)
- 12% — Stronger by Kanye West (2007)
- 8% — Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen (2011)
- 7% — We Found Love by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris (2011)
- 7% — Where Them Girls At by David Guetta ft. Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj (2011)
Summer Party Radio
Tune in to iHeartRadio's Summer Party Radio all summer long. As you soak in the sun and heat up the night, we've got the perfect beats for the heat, including the ultimate party anthems and the greatest summer hits.
Tune in and turn up the heat.
Make Music Visual with iHeartRadio on Google TV
This month, we launched the iHeartRadio app for Google TV, allowing you to bring radio to life on the big screen. It has all the same features as our regular app — more than 1,000 live radio stations plus the ability to create Custom Stations — but Google TV makes the listening experience visual too.
With a larger screen format, high resolution artist imagery is front and center. As soon as you select a station to listen to, the lights dim so you can enjoy it without illuminating the room. That's music that knows how to create the right atmosphere!
Check out more about it on the Google TV blog.
And now, iHeartRadio is also available on the Nook, allowing listeners to check us out on even more devices.